"Your goals are our priority. Your objectives and tolerance for risk guide us in designing portfolios suited for your unique needs."
Experience and Education
- 22 years in the Investment Industry
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI®); Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation; Portfolio Manager
- Born and raised in Victoria; attended University and College locally
- Disciplined investment philosophy based on a balanced approach to portfolio design and asset allocation using both bottom up and top down approaches.
- Enjoys spending time with his family, fishing and tinkering with old cars.