Chadwick D. Walker helps you realize the value of your money. With an understanding of your unique situation and needs, he aims to help you set and achieve your financial milestones.
In addition to his investment industry accreditations, such as the Chartered Investment Manager designation, Chadwick holds a Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics from Simon Fraser University, and a Bachelor of Education from the University of British Columbia. His consultative, scientific approach to investing provides you with a clear understanding of your financial situation, so you can be confident and excited about your investment decisions.
Before joining Odlum Brown Limited, Chadwick was a successful Business Development Executive at Xerox, where he provided solution services to Fortune 500 organizations in order to increase their revenues through improved productivity and business process re-design. Chadwick was a professional educator in school districts across the Lower Mainland; he has also been a guest lecturer at the University of British Columbia, a guest on CTV’s “Ask the Experts” and a panelist with the BC Chartered Professional Accountants. Chadwick currently resides in Vancouver with his wife and daughter and is active in the local community.
Chadwick’s investment approach focuses on four key pillars:
- Value-based equity growth – Investment wealth is created by buying and holding shares of high quality companies for the long-term. As the markets are dynamic, Chadwick offers tactical recommendations to keep your goals on track.
- Measurement – Reviewing and reporting performance metrics help you ensure that your holdings are aligned with your risk tolerance and objectives.
- Future income generation – Allocating assets based on your current and future lifestyle and income needs, Chadwick focuses on creating and preserving wealth for your financial priorities.
- Comprehensive services – In addition to Chadwick’s investment advice, Odlum Brown clients have exclusive access to retirement and estate planning, insurance and tax information through the team at Odlum Brown Financial Services Limited.
After assessing your current situation and goals, Chadwick formulates a risk profile. With proper asset allocation, he builds a portfolio and makes recommendations that cater to your needs.
We are prepared to think differently than the crowd and firmly believe that one has to act differently than the average investor to achieve above average results.
Odlum Brown's research analysts provide an objective perspective on many sectors of the marketplace as well as economic trends, favoured industries and special situations. These research reports are tailored to the individual investor, to help our clients better understand the marketplace. Chadwick and our research team meet frequently to discuss current recommendations, new investment ideas, and review the global macro backdrop.
- Click here to learn more about our equity research.
- Click here for Annual Address presentation materials – each year we discuss investment themes and showcase select ideas at this event.
Financial Services Team
Financial, tax and estate planning can help you organize your financial affairs and maximize your tax savings, so you can keep more of your hard-earned dollars.
Our team of specialists from Odlum Brown Financial Services Limited (OBFSL) provides you with unbiased and up-to-date information to assist you when making decisions about retirement and estate planning, tax planning, and risk management using insurance products
If you are interested in:
- Creating a sound financial plan for your family's future and your retirement;
- Making the most of the special tax breaks available for students, working parents, first-time home buyers, seniors, and people with disabilities;
- Deferring tax on capital gains through popular savings vehicles like RRSPs, Tax-Free Savings Accounts and Registered Pension Plans; or
- Creating a tax-effective estate plan through strategies such as estate freezing, family trusts, and business succession planning;
Chadwick will work closely with (OBFSL) and your tax, legal and professional advisors to develop a comprehensive wealth strategy for your portfolio.
Within the community, Chadwick is involved with a number of charitable organizations and initiatives including:
Outside of work, he enjoys racquet sports, sailing, soccer, international travel, and playing the guitar in his spare time.