Charlotte has over 25 years of industry experience and provides portfolio management for a wide-spectrum of clients including families, trusts, corporations and estates. Prior to joining Odlum Brown in 1991, Charlotte worked at CIBC - Foreign Exchange. Today, she specializes in equity growth securities and portfolio analysis. Her clients benefit from portfolios that are tailor-made using a wide range of suitable investment options that encompass any investment management need or goal.
Charlotte also offers Discretionary Investment Management to individuals and businesses with a minimum of approximately $500,000 in investable assets. The key benefits include:
- Delegation of the day-to-day investment decisions to a seasoned Portfolio Manager.
- Frequent client communication, monthly statements, informative quarterly analysis and portfolio updates.
- A portfolio management fee levied as a percentage of the assets under administration that is charged monthly.
- Fees that may be deductible for income tax purposes for non-registered investment accounts.
Transactional accounts are also available (minimum of approximately $500,000).
Charlotte is a Vice President and Director of Odlum Brown and a member of the firm's Executive Committee. Since June 2013, she is also the Vice President and a board member of the Focus Foundation of BC.
Charlotte seeks unique income and growth opportunities to create well-diversified portfolios. Based on her clients’ investment goals, risk appetite and time horizon, she forms her own analysis and recommendations by utilizing industry databases, external resources and strategic partnerships, as well as research provided by the firm’s Research Department.
Education and Industry Designations
- Studied Geography and Economics at UBC
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
- Canadian Investment Manager (CIM)
- FCSI National Council (1998-2001)
Charlotte is an avid skier, traveler and jazz lover, and enjoys good food, wine and being in the company of her family and friends. Her hobbies include photography and listening to Bluegrass Music.
Learn more about the Corner Group.