Investment Philosophy / Style
Kim's investment philosophy is built on a strong foundation of trust and integrity. Following a disciplined long-term strategy using quality value-based investments, she is dedicated to providing clients with exceptional service and portfolio feedback through regular reviews and market updates. She offers discretionary portfolio management and personal investment advisory services.
Kim has over 25 years of management experience and prior to joining Odlum Brown, she worked for a multi-national investment firm in North Vancouver.
A Portfolio Approach
As a Portfolio Manager, Kim is able to offer her clients discretionary portfolio management. This service frees her clients from the day-to-day investment decisions including security selection, asset mix and portfolio structuring. Fees are levied as a percentage of the assets under administration and are charged monthly. Management fees on non-registered accounts, unlike commissions, may be deductible for income tax purposes.
Other Key Benefits:
- One-to-one client/portfolio manager relationship
- Equity portfolios guided by the highly successful strategy of the Odlum Brown Research Department
- Portfolio Manager in charge of investment decisions
- Efficient management and swift reaction as circumstances dictate
- Regular reports detailing account holdings, portfolio strategy and performance
- Through the firm's wholly owned subsidiary Odlum Brown Financial Services Limited, life insurance products, retirement, estate and financial planning are available exclusively to Odlum Brown clients.
Contact me today for more information.