Martin values the honest and transparent relationships he has built with his clients. With his disciplined approach, Martin is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial objectives.
In your initial meeting you can expect:
- An in-depth discussion to develop an understanding of your goals, expectations and risk tolerance.
- A thorough review of your current portfolio and investment strategy.
- A conversation about our straight-forward fee structure.
Existing clients receive:
- Regular and responsive communication.
- A tailored portfolio to meet their lifestyle and financial plan*.
- A continuous review of their investment goals and needs. As life circumstances change, the investment strategy shifts.
» Have a question for Martin?
Since 2008, Martin has been a volunteer at Camp Kerry, a bereavement retreat for families dealing with loss and grief. He sits on the board of two non-profits: Camp Kerry Society and Silver Harbour Seniors Centre, and is the founder of the charity giving group Give a Damn Vancouver.
Recognizing the importance of mentorship, Martin lectures for CFA candidates preparing for their Level III examination. His focus subject is Private Wealth Management.
INDUSTRY BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS
Martin has been serving clients with Director, Portfolio Manager, Karen Thompson, at Odlum Brown for almost a decade. He is committed to continuing education.
*Offered through Odlum Brown Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Odlum Brown Limited offering life insurance products, retirement, estate and financial planning exclusively to Odlum Brown clients.